April 20, 2009

ngahahaha

after reading some of my friends blog,
i felt some of my problem has gone away.
especially when i read hasz latest post ngahahaha

hasz, aku xpercaya ko punye "THE HUNT IS OVER" XD

yeah, maybe u will not stalking him again,
but like u said, u will STARING at him kankankan.
in a non-stalking way :P

ouh and btw, haziq tu is super good looking okkk
ouh maybe not super la.
super ntok laki aku je wahahah.

kalau tak, takkanla aku bole **** kt si haziq tu pulak annn
-.-
kena censored bahaya.
walaupun ramai tau ngaahaha

about 2 weeks more, it will be my anniversary with him.
can't wait !!

mcm anime jepun tuh kate, "KYAAAAA!!"
wahahahaha

ouh and about matriks,
my heart more to tak pegi then pegi.
azwan almost succeed in telling me not to go to matriks ahahah

toodles~ XD

2 comments:

stiffy muffy said...

babe.. why tak nak g matrik? :P

cik tenot said...

haha.
ntala.
mk i sruh i tgu upu je..