March 28, 2009

sports day.

tad pegi sekolah.
tu pun kelam kabut.
i nak pegi around 11 gituh,
tapi si natasa da memekak pagi2 sruh aku datang awal.
jeez..
so, kelamkabut mandi and makan, (sempat basuh rambut heheh)
i sampai skola pukul 10.

but pakcik guard told me visitors can't enter the school.
i was like, what the heck, natasa masok bole ajee..
then, bila natasa da datang baru pakcik tu bagi.
ceyhhh..

aku pegi kat astaka, tengoktengok cikgu.
well, year after year my ex school sports day becoming less fun.
everyone mind their own business.
only small group of people are willing to cheered their rumah sukan.
its pretty boring actually.

saw my junior, shaf,nuryn and others haha.
they waving at me.
yeah, i'm pretty famous aren't i XD
perasan giler.

today, maybe balek kampung.
but my dad keje tomorrow, so i don't know.
totally bored staying at home.
urghhh..

No comments: