February 01, 2010

BZ

this few weeks had been one of the most busiest weeks in my life.
i have to keep up with my studies, as well as my assignment, project, quizzes and test and all that, and packing things to move to baiduri. oh for your info, i got a place in baiduri. finally. but i sort of sad to leave my friends here, in mutiara.

i go to bed early, since live in mutiara took most of your energy just by walking and climbing the stairs. so, i cant keep up much with my studies. kimia aku skrang paling teruk. baru nk paham chapter 1 sdgkn lecturer da ajar chapter 3. =.= pengaruh lecturer dan ngantok yg amat membuatkan pelajaranku semakin menurun.
duhhhh xbole ini mcm.

and one thing i remember about myself and the surroundings recently,

NOT PEOPLE WHO LAUGH THE MOST ON THE OUTSIDE, ARE REALLY LAUGH ON THE INSIDE.

which means the current me.

~~

No comments: